Boudoir Session Ms. A | ShutterEssence Boudoir | East Texas
Ms. A came in to my East Texas home studio for a boudoir session and this is what she had to say about her experience. And woowzer just look at her images. Stunning lady!
- What made you choose ShutterEssence Boudoir?
- I choose ShutterEssence Boudoir because I wanted quality & sexiness in my shoot. I have followed Victoria’s work for awhile and it speaks for itself.
- What were you most nervous about going imto your session?
- I was nervous to put myself front & center. My body has flaws. As a mother & wife I struggle to see my beauty as everyone claims they see. I was ready to feel it!
- What was your favorite part oof the ShutterEssence Boudoir experience?
- My favorite part of my session was feeling comfortable throughout the shoot. And how much laughter was involved. Victoria made it fun! Oh and the hair & makeup was amazing!
- How do you feel now that you have completed your session?
- Now that I have completed my session, I feel more comfortable with myself. I feel fierce & beautiful just as I am.
- Would you recommend ShutterEssence Boudoir to others?
- MOST DEFINITELY!!! This is an awesome experience that I would recommend for any woman and I will be booking another shoot in the future.
- Follow me on Facebook
- Follow me on Instagram